abdera-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject zip exception ...
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:21:02 GMT
Hi

I receive the following exception when I parse an atom entry:

     [java] java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
     [java]     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
     [java]     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:112)
     [java]     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:128)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.getResourceURL(AntClassLoader.java:902)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader$ResourceEnumeration.findNextResource(AntClassLoader.java:125)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader$ResourceEnumeration.<init>(AntClassLoader.java:87)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findResources(AntClassLoader.java:868)
     [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.getResources(ClassLoader.java:825)
     [java]     at org.apache.abdera.util.ServiceUtil._loadimpls(Unknown
Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.abdera.util.ServiceUtil.loadExtensionFactories(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMFactory.getExtensionFactories(Unknown
Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMFactory.newExtensionElement(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMFactory.createElement(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMBuilder.constructNode(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMBuilder.createOMElement(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMBuilder.next(Unknown
Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getNextOMSibling(OMElementImpl.java:263)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.traverse.OMChildrenQNameIterator.hasNext(OMChildrenQNameIterator.java:75)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getFirstChildWithName(OMElementImpl.java:222)
     [java]     at
org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMEntry.getPublishedElement(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMEntry.getPublished(Unknown Source)

Just being curious, but is that normal behaviour? I am asking because I
am not sure where the zip comes into play and maybe it's just because I
am running this from within Ant.

btw, otherwise it seems to work very fine.

Thanks

Michi

 --
Michael Wechner