abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extension Development
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 22:43:48 GMT
There are ways of supporting this that do not require implementing
extensions.  Abdera's dynamic extension support makes it possible to get
to the complete infoset of XML content without implementing an Extension
Factory and without having to deal with the specific parser
implementation.  That approach, however, does have it's own issues.  As
Garrett indicated in his note, however, it would be nice if we could
make extension development even easier.

- James