abdera-user mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <ugo....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests (was Re: <content src=>)
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:01:05 GMT

On Aug 8, 2006, at 7:53 PM, Garrett Rooney wrote:

> Sounds promising, but...
>
>  @Override
>  public ParserOptions getDefaultParserOptions() {
>    return new FOMParserOptions();
>  }
>
> That's from FOMParser.java, and FOMParserOptions doesn't seem to have
> anything odd in it.

Huh? My copy (rev. 429578) has:

   @Override
   public ParserOptions getDefaultParserOptions() {
     if (options == null)
       options = new FOMParserOptions();
     return options;
   }

And this is indeed the problem, since I've modified the tests (patch
attached) to make sure options are reset after every test (should
probably use tearDown, though) and the tests now succeeed.

	Ugo