abdera-user mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <ugo....@gmail.com>
Subject Failing tests (was Re: <content src=>)
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:48:45 GMT
More info about the failing tests. The following test methods fail:

FOMTest#testTextFilter
FOMTest#testXPath
FOMTest#testRoundTrip

Now, hold yourself tight, but if I run each of those tests *alone* in
Eclipse, they succeed!

This tells me there is some interaction between tests. What stands
out is this, apparently:

     ParserOptions options = Parser.INSTANCE.getDefaultParserOptions();
     options.setTextFilter(filter);

If the object returned by getDefaultParserOptions is a singleton,
it's possible that one of the tests sets a filter and a subsequent
tests fails because it expects the options to be empty. Just a
suggestion.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei