abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: <content src=>
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:15:15 GMT
On 8/8/06, Ugo Cei <ugo.cei@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, here's your patch. A couple of things to note:

Your patch seems to have been stripped someplace along the line...

> - I didn't know where to put some tests for this, as there doesn't
> seem to be other tests already for the various setContent* methods,
> so I simply added some code to the examples to see if everything
> looked alright.

Looks like a section of the code that could use some new tests...

> - There are some tests which fail (running mvn test) but they were
> failing even before my changes:
>
> [surefire] Running org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FOMTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 11, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.511
> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!

Interesting.

I wonder what's different between running the tests via maven and
running them via ant.  Is maven pulling down some new dependencies or
something?

They all seem to pass here...

-garrett