abdera-user mailing list archives

From Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>
Subject Re: created date for an entry?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:19:55 GMT
Hi Alex,

I think you are looking for Entry.getPublished(). In the comments you
can read:

RFC4287: The "atom:published" element is a Date construct indicating an
instant in time associated with an event early in the life cycle of the
entry... Typically, atom:published will be associated with the initial
creation or first availability of the resource.

-Elias