abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <content src=>
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:26:13 GMT

Garrett Rooney wrote:
>[snip]
>> - I didn't know where to put some tests for this, as there doesn't
>> seem to be other tests already for the various setContent* methods,
>> so I simply added some code to the examples to see if everything
>> looked alright.
>
> Looks like a section of the code that could use some new tests...

must.... resist....

>> - There are some tests which fail (running mvn test) but they were
>> failing even before my changes:
>>
>> [surefire] Running org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FOMTest
>> [surefire] Tests run: 11, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.511
>> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
>
> Interesting.
>
> I wonder what's different between running the tests via maven and
> running them via ant.  Is maven pulling down some new dependencies or
> something?
>
> They all seem to pass here...

well, I'm seeing some wierdness also.  Running the tests via ant,
everything works.  Running the tests from Eclipse, I'm seeing some
failures, but the failures don't make any sense at all.  I'm willing to
trust the Ant build for now, but eventually we may need to explore
what's going on.

- James