abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <content src=>
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:48:03 GMT
Keep in mind that the mime type is required on out of line content, so
it should be setContent(URI uri, String mediatype)  It should be very
simple to do.  As a hint to get you started, look at the Entry and
FOMEntry classes.  Specifically, look at the implementation of the
existing setContent(String value, String mediatype) method as a
template.  Implementing the new method should require only changing one
line of code from that method.

- James