abdera-user mailing list archives

From Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>
Subject Re: <content src=>
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:46:40 GMT
Ugo,

This is how you would add a content with src.

Content content = Factory.INSTANCE.newContent(
	new MimeType(jEntryContentType), entry);
content.setSrc("url");
entry.setContentElement(content);

Initially abdera had a every possible combination of shorthand API calls
to do this, but we decided to trim down and start with a small number
and only add the most used. Maybe this would be one of them, but hey at
least now you know how to do it.

-Elias