abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Absolutizing URIs
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 02:52:41 GMT
Atom is silent on the issue, however, I think you'll find that feed
consumers and publishers are quite clear on it :-) ... IMHO, Abdera
should preserve the xml:base and provide utility methods that may be
used to resolve the URIs in content, but shouldn't go beyond that.
Implementors can do what they want.

- James