abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Couturier <couturie...@gmail.com>
Subject Patch for extensions in abdera-extensions-serializer
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:52:11 GMT
Hello,

I found the module abdera-extensions-serializer a short while after I
started writing my own atom annotation based serializer pet project. I
played with it a bit and figured out that the @Extension serialization was
broken. So, I tried to fix it. You will find a patch file in attachment of
this e-mail.
What I did:
- create an @SimpleExtension that is bound to a SimpleElementSerializer
- remove @Extension.simple
- fix the check for namespace, prefix and local part of QName creation
- enriched the annotation serialization test with nested extensions (should
work for now even though there might be a need to split up tests)
I hope you can use this small fix.

I saw that the last commit message is from 2011. Is this module completely
abandoned and deprecated, or is it useful that I invest some time using it?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Nicolas Couturier