abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Votes about switch to Git
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 10:42:27 GMT
There has been no vote. I was just pointing out that although in the
past ASF projects have only been able to use SVN recently that has
changed and Git is now an option too.

I think moving to Git might be a good idea here, especially if we can
do it for Abdera2 and leave the old 1.x in SVN. I have to admit though
I'm a bit of a dinosaur and know little about Git. I think I know the
buttons to press at the ASF to get the change to happen but once it
did i wouldn't know how to use it, so we'd need help from you people
in the community to get it working well.

   ...ant