abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Abdera2 Status
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:20:46 GMT
Just wanted to provide a quick update on where things are at with
Abdera2... primary development is complete, some cleanup is underway
now and I need to revisit a number of the test cases. My focus the
past few weeks has been to work on using Abdera2 within a number of
real world projects in order to make sure nothing has been missed and
ensure that things are all working properly. Hopefully within the next
week or two we can have snapshot artifacts being published to the
apache maven repo, then get started on the process of an official
release.