abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Abdera2 Todos: A request
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 18:04:48 GMT
Hey all... there are a few items on the Abdera2 todo list that I
haven't been able to get to, and honestly I don't think I'll get to so
it would be great if anyone wanted to take a look...

1. Need to make sure the maven build is generating proper OSGi
metadata and works within the OSGi runtime
2. None of the storage mechanism specific server adapters [A] have
been ported yet to the new stuff. These should be revisited to see
what makes the most sense.
3. Spring Integration needs to be updated
4. Need to verify that the distribution stuff in the maven build is
working correctly.

[A] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk/adapters/