abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To Guice or not To Guice
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:33:29 GMT
Good answer. As it stands right now, Abdera2 is very close to being
done. I'll be working on shoring up test cases and documentation later
this week. I'm still waiting on a response to the post I made on the
developer list about making Abdera2 the trunk, however, so I'm hoping
that administrative and process delays won't push out the completion
unnecessarily.