abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Abdera2 -- a request
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 15:38:47 GMT
Ok, so I'm winding down the primary development on most of the stuff I
wanted to update in abdera2, I wanted to put out a call to see what
else should be looked at. I've already gone through and addressed most
of the open issues in jira in the new code, and I'll be making another
pass through those this week.

The one thing that I did not do is port over the existing Adapters or
Spring support, mostly because I'm not familiar enough with those
components or the current state of the art on those. Anyone who needs
those pieces is going to need to step up to help out with those.

So with that, what else do we need?

Eventually I'd like to revisit the server framework design and give it
a complete end-to-end overhaul to simplify and modernize it. It needs
better async support, better performance, improved modularity, etc.