abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken links at http://abdera.apache.org/
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2011 08:17:00 GMT
I think the problem is that ASF infrastructure now only lets us have
two releases (the current and the previous) in the distribution area
and older releases there get deleted and then need to get accessed
from the archive area, and that means the links on the website to the
older releases no longer work. I guess all we can do is try to
remember to change all the website links when thngs get deleted.

   ...ant

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Christine Koppelt
<ch.ko123@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> not sure what is wrong with the website, but you can found the older
> versions in the Apache Archive:
> http://archive.apache.org/dist/abdera/
>
> regards
>
> Christine
>

> 2011/8/19 Owens, Stephen (ITD) <stephen.owens@state.ma.us>:
>> Good Morning,
>>
>> I was trying to download some of the previous release of Abdera to rebuild an older
version of an application I have that depends on Abdera and I found several broken links on
the Downnloads section of http://abdera.apache.org/