abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Beaulieu <dbeaul...@moreover.com>
Subject RE: Commit access
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 20:46:17 GMT
That was it. Thanks!

And the docs have already been updated. Nice!

-----Original Message-----
From: ant elder [mailto:ant.elder@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:21 PM
To: dev@abdera.apache.org
Subject: Re: Commit access

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Dan Beaulieu <dbeaulieu@moreover.com> wrote:
> Hi all, is there any way to get commit access to Abdera? About a year ago I went through
the process but I don't think the final step was taken. My apache username is dbeaulieu. I
have a quick patch for ABDERA-281, and possibly more.

> The instructions at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Building+Abdera#BuildingAbdera-CommitChangestoSubversion
seem to be out of date, as ssh access isn't allowed on svn.apache.org. I can help with that
once I have commit access.

> Thanks.
>
> Dan

Hi Dan, thats great news that you want to help with some fixes. I've
just had a look and your userid should already have access. What error
are you getting? One common problem is having checked out the code
from before being made a committer so with http and not https, so
check that the svn checkout used
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk

   ...ant