abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Wilton <paul.wil...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject Re: Help need using rss-extension
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:38:05 GMT
Has any one written a NamedWriter to output RSS ?

Is the project still active : )

On 27/01/2011 13:42, "Paul Wilton" <paul.wilton@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
> Please could someone give me some guidance (small code examples would be
> great) as to how to use the rss extension provided in abdera 1.x.x
> Given a Feed populated with Entries how can I output (write) this as RSS ?
> Will it also write out any mediaRSS extensions applied to the feed/entries
> in the RSS ?
>
> Thanks
> Paul

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are
not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.