abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Wilton <paul.wil...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject Help need using rss-extension
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:42:58 GMT
Hi
Please could someone give me some guidance (small code examples would be
great) as to how to use the rss extension provided in abdera 1.x.x
Given a Feed populated with Entries how can I output (write) this as RSS ?
Will it also write out any mediaRSS extensions applied to the feed/entries
in the RSS ?

Thanks
Paul

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are
not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.