abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Meyer <R...@gatherinc.com>
Subject Re: Bug with HTML and TEXT content types on org.apache.abdera.model.Content?
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:37:44 GMT
Hi James,

I was wondering if you could give me some help locating where exactly in the
Abdera code the XML parser is being used to HTML encode the content.
Also, which XML parser is Abdera using by default?

I'm hoping to be able to either configure the existing XML parser to encode
the > character too, or if necessary swap it out for another one that will.
I'm hardly an expert in this stuff, but I would think that XWork2 would be
able to handle this. I don't see that jar in the Abdera dependencies
directory though, so I guess that is not being used here.

Thanks,

Rick