abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi metadata broken
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:14:34 GMT
I've committed a fix in github that fix all the issues i've found with
the OSGi metadata.
That's not a small patch because I wanted to use version ranges in most places.
Note that the patch on abdera-security also changes a dependency from
xalan/xerces to the standard jaxp transform api (I hope it's not a
problem).
Let me know if you need more info or if anything looks bad to you.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet