abdera-dev mailing list archives

From David Calavera <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera release process
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:58:34 GMT
Hi,

sorry for the delay but I was some days off and my working queue is huge.

I used mvn deploy with the profile "deploy", I mean

mvn deploy -Pdeploy

and I think I configured maven to use an external ssh:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/examples/deploy-ssh-external.html

anyway to test the process you can use

mvn install -Pdeploy

it should generate the distribution artifacts under distribution/target. It
works fine here.

Please, let me know if it doesn't work.

Cheers