abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How about doing a new trunk release?
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 11:24:12 GMT
On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 12:06 PM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
> As theres been lots of trunk changes since the 1.0 tag was taken how
> about we do a new release from the latest trunk code? We could call it
> 1.1 and as trunk is building again now it shouldn't be so hard to get
> a release out quite quickly.
>
>   ...ant

So how about this release then? There's the servlet api jar change to
do, and the https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk/changes.txt
needs updating again with all the recent updates (please all feel
welcome to jump in there and update it with any changes), so when
those are done shall i create a release candidate?

   ...ant