abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ck <ch.ko...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 1.1 RC1
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:34:23 GMT
+1 for the release

Some notes on the release candidate:
- Maybe the docs folder could need some more love
- The README doesn't mention the 1.1 version
- What is the purpose of the abdera-1.1.jar file within the zip-Files?
It contains not only the Abdera classes, but also some, not all, of
the dependency jar file as well as example properties etc.

I'm fine with dropping the Java 5 support in the next version, but
this should happen intentionally not by accident (poms needed to be
cleaned up, should be mentioned in the release notes etc.).