abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Abdera release process
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:54:33 GMT
Ok thanks, i hadn't spotted that deploy profile. I couldn't get that
to work quite right though so i just did a deploy from the top level
and then another deploy in the distribution folder. I've also added
some notes to the BUILDING file in trunk now with the steps i did to
create the release candidate artifacts.

   ...ant