abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Gordineer <joshg...@gmail.com>
Subject Where did the 1.0-SNAPSHOT go for abdera-i18n ?!?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:55:48 GMT
Our project used to depend on the following location but I see that it has
been removed:

http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/abdera/abdera-i18n/1.0-SNAPSHOT/abdera-i18n-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom

We had a patch for a piece of functionality that was not working as defined
by the URI templates  (We've previously submitted a bug for this to be fixed
but doesn't look like it has been in 1.1 We had also asked for that to be
fixed in the next release which does not look like it is fixed either - I
can forward that info if you are interested).

My question is why would the 1.0 snapshot be deleted which would force
people to upgrade to the latest (1.1) even though (such as in our case)
there are reasons why you would not want to upgrade.

Thanks..
Josh