abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How about doing a new trunk release?
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 12:04:43 GMT
On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 12:06 PM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
> As theres been lots of trunk changes since the 1.0 tag was taken how
> about we do a new release from the latest trunk code? We could call it
> 1.1 and as trunk is building again now it shouldn't be so hard to get
> a release out quite quickly.
>
>   ...ant

I've added a changes file with all the significant changes since the
1.0 release - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk/changes.txt

Its just an extract from svn log, if anyone wants to update reformat
or rewrite as a more articulate release notes type thing then go for
it.

What would we call this next release - 1.0.1, or 1.1, or ...?

   ...ant