abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Patch to support for RSS write and update in ABDERA-214
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 08:07:56 GMT
There's a patch in ABDERA-214 that adds support for RSS write and
update, should we try to get it applied? I haven't tried to understand
what it does in any detail and it doesn't apply cleanly anymore in the
latest trunk code but it doesn't look like it would be too hard to fix
that and it seems like useful function. I emailed Madhu who did the
patch, he's happy to answer any questions about it but has moved on so
doesn't want to support it. There's no tests or doc to go with it so
we'd have to sort that out ourselves

Any thoughts on what we should do with this, is it worth trying or not?

   ...ant