abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse Formatter Template
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 21:28:09 GMT
Unfortunately the current formatter template doesn't seem quite
perfect yet. I did a global format but things like:

  public AbderaClient(
    Abdera abdera,
    String useragent) {
      this(abdera,useragent,initCache(abdera));
  }

turn in to

    public AbderaClient(
                        Abdera abdera,
                        String useragent) {
        this(abdera, useragent, initCache(abdera));
    }

but what i'd really like would be

    public AbderaClient(Abdera abdera, String useragent) {
        this(abdera, useragent, initCache(abdera));
    }

so i'd like to try tweaking the formatter a bit more before committing
a reformat. If anyone has any better settings please do commit or
share :)

   ...ant