abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Formatter Template
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 16:59:55 GMT

>>> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
>>> http://lresende.blogspot.com/
>>>

>> Did you get anywhere with this yet?
>>
>>   ...ant
>>

> To try to avoid you -1ing on a vote I'm holding off creating an RC so
> you can do what you want with this Luciano, when do you think you will
> get to it?
>
>   ...ant

I have started looking into it, but didn't have time to finish... for
now.. minor comment :

It seems we have KEYS inside the release distribution, but that is
really used for checking if the distro signatures are valid... Also,
it seems that only available key is from Dan Diephouse, is he going to
be signing the release ?