abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ck <ch.ko...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera geo extension and international dateline
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:06:06 GMT
Hi Nathan,

I googled a bit around and found the following in the official GeoRSS
Wiki: http://www.georss.org/gml#Polygon
http://www.georss.org/Encodings#Geometry
At first view it seems the current implementation is a bit too simple
regarding the edge cases. Would like to have a look into the
specification draft/document, but didn't find it.

regards

ck