abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Lindström <lindstr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-engaging
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:59:45 GMT
Wonderful; thanks James! I recently joined to ask about 1.0, the new
stuff in trunk etc. Got a bit spooked by the talk about apache attic..
So great so see you back! As previously mentioned, Abdera has a large
user base and deserve a 1.0 status.

(I know though that it's really up to the community to pitch in of
course. I haven't so much time I'm afraid, but I'd be glad to test,
report and provide assistance as much as I can.)

Best regards,
Niklas