abdera-dev mailing list archives

From David Calavera <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing the 1.0 release artifacts
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 07:45:47 GMT
I don't know who was the last committer that modified the trunk code, but
actually it doesn't compile even and I'm not sure if that code is too much
stable.

Luciano, seems you have much experience than us in legal stuff, any patch to
solve those issues is very appreciated.

Finally, I just want to remember that voting processes should go on 72
hours, messages after that can be gracefully ignored.

Cheers