abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Udomsak Donkhampai <UDonkham...@vizrt.com>
Subject Help:Atom:Link
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 04:25:56 GMT
I try to reader Atom and I  found error when in Atom has  '&' in the link

Example: <link  href="http://news.google.com/news?ned=us&topic=h&output=atom" rel="self"
></link>

This error: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character '=' (code 61);
expected a semi-colon after the reference for entity 'topic'

And I read  in http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4287.txt

4.2.7.1.  The "href" Attribute

   The "href" attribute contains the link's IRI. atom:link elements MUST

   have an href attribute, whose value MUST be a IRI reference

   [RFC3987].

And IRI (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3987.txt)

   IRI            = scheme ":" ihier-part [ "?" iquery ]
                         [ "#" ifragment ]

IRI allow to have  '&' after '?' iquery

Do you have any idea for this problem?

Thank.