abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Activity Streams Abdera Extension published
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:50:35 GMT
Fantastic.

The process is mainly formalities of verifying the IP of the code to
be donated,  see
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html.
If you're happy to sign those legal forms then the actual process
would be wait for a few days to see if others have comments on this
thread, then hold a formal vote here to accept the code and making the
activitystreams people Abdera committers, then we'd submitted the
paper work, wait a few more days, then import the code and make you
all committers. Does that sounds ok?

I expect the main reason anyone here might object would be if it was
to just be a code dump with no intention of staying to helping
maintain the code in the future - thats not the case is it? You guys
would like to help support and maintain it and perhaps even get more
involved in Abdera?

   ...ant