abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing the 1.0 release artifacts
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:37:51 GMT
Thanks for replying. I did find the old vote threads, the license
issue was a question on the copyrights in the NOTICE file, I've had a
look and I don't think there's any issue - not all copyrights need to
be included its only required third-party notices that are necessary,
and they seem ok. So it should be fine to publish those artifacts.
I'll wait for a while to see if anyone else comments.

   ...ant