abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Surana <amitmsur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Futures
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 04:30:52 GMT
Hi James,
I am interested in volunteering for Abdera. I have handy experience on using
Abdera and experienced in Java/Eclipse.
In recent past I had also submitted small patch to abdera. I am willing to
devote my extra time to Abdera cos' m bachelor yet ;)

Regards,
अmit सुrana (Amit)

http://blog.suranaamit.com/
http://gmfdoc.suranaamit.com/