abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Futures
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:08:45 GMT
Hey All,

I wanted to let you know that due to a variety of changes in day job
activities and just regular everyday life stuff, I simply have not had
the time to devote the attention necessary to Abdera.  First, on the day
job front, I have recently shifted focus at IBM away from social
networking and syndication technologies and am moving into security
technologies. On the personal front, my wife has recently become a full
time student again meaning most of the extra time I had been devoting to
work on things like Abdera is now being taken up by making sure our
three kids are leaving mom alone so she can study.  Unfortunately, it
appears that the other main committers have also had life get in the way
of helping to move things forward so I would like to invite others who
have an interest in this project moving forward to please step up and
volunteer to help keep things moving forward.

- James