abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when running Abdera client concurrently
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:37:40 GMT
I believe you are running this on windows? can it start all threads or
is it stop while it is starting few threads?
In windows you have this problem, even if you close the socket, it
takes few seconds to release the connection. One thing you could do is
try with Linux and see what happen. This is not just Abdera specific
issue, as I know most of the Java on Windows has this.

Deepal