abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Kalani Ruwanpathirana <kala...@gmail.com>
Subject Error when running Abdera client concurrently
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:46:54 GMT
Hi,

I use Abdera client to make several requests to the back end and I am
running the program concurrently using 100 threads. Then I get the following
error after completing the execution of several threads.

java.net.SocketException: Too many open files
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:384)
    at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:450)
    at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(SSLServerSocketImpl.java:259)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.acceptSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:111)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:408)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:71)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:685)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I tried using a new AbderaClient instance per each request with teardown()
and sharing only one AbderaClient instance among all requests too. Still
getting the same error. Can someone give an idea on this please?

Thanks,
Kalani.

--
Kalani Ruwanpathirana