abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Abdera 1.0 from branch or trunk?
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 19:04:14 GMT
Ok, so here's the thing, we have an Abdera 1.0 branch that was voted on
months ago, and we have a trunk that has a bunch of bug fixes, etc that
are valuable. There are additional changes that I'm planning to make to
reduce the number of areas where the discover code is being used (where
it's not adding any real value currently).  I'm wondering if we should
hold off on the 1.0 cut for a couple of weeks, make the additional
changes and bug fixes to the trunk and redo the vote for 1.0 based on
the current trunk. That, I believe, would provide us with a much more
solid release. Whatcha think?

- James