abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Missing constructor in LRUCacheFactory?
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 08:19:10 GMT
I have the following problem while trying to instantiate AbderaClient,
using the latest svn trunk checkout (r777425):

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org
.apache
.abdera
.protocol.client.cache.LRUCacheFactory.<init>(org.apache.abdera.Abdera)
	at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Class.java:1629)
	at org.apache.abdera.util.Discover.load(Discover.java:218)
	at org.apache.abdera.util.Discover.locate(Discover.java:47)
	... 197 more

Apparently, the following method in AbderaClient will use reflection
to locate a constructor for LRUCacheFactory that takes Abdera as an
agument:

   private CacheFactory initCacheFactory() {
     CacheFactory cacheFactory =
       (CacheFactory)Discover.locate(
         CacheFactory.class.getName(),
         LRUCacheFactory.class.getName(),
         abdera);
     return cacheFactory;
   }

However, there is no such constructor in the current version of
LRUCacheFactory. I added one as a workaround, which does nothing, but
it does not look like the optimal solution. Any hints?

	Ugo