abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Catching up
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:22:26 GMT
Ok, so I had to step away for a while to take care of some other day job
projects that are finally wrapping up. I'm going to be taking some time
this week to catch back up on Abdera. I know that 1.0 release was voted
on but doesn't appear to have ever been cut so I guess that will have to
be the first order of business once I get caught up on things. Second
order of business will be to go through jira and deal with the open
issues.  After that, we need to figure out where to take things from
here.  I have several ideas, such as need to come up with a lightweight
Abdera configuration that will work well on mobile devices and improved
extensibility.

- James