abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Help to release the new version
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 14:36:28 GMT
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone is willing to quickly turnaround release related patches, I
> could help on the legal and RM tasks.
> Are we still working towards a 1.0 release ? or is it done ?

We're still working towards a release, I believe.  Luciano, if you
have patches for remaining legal/RM related tasks, please send them to
the list and hopefully someone will get them checked in ASAP.  I can't
promise that I'll be able to (life has been busy lately), but there
are numerous people with commit access hanging around.

-garrett