abdera-dev mailing list archives

From David Calavera <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 1.0
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:58:29 GMT
Hi, I've fixed the problems with the NOTICE file and I've uploaded a new
version of the packages and their signatures to this url:
http://people.apache.org/~calavera/abdera-release-1.0/

Could you please take a look and see if you see anything wrong and vote for
the release?

Regards

--
David Calavera