abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE][IMPORTANT] Abdera release 1.0, take 2
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:03:24 GMT
On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:16 AM, David Calavera
<david.calavera@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've already released the artifacts to the maven repository. I'm modifying
> the web page right now, and I'll send a mail to the announce list when I'll
> finish.

Note that typically you're supposed to wait 72 hours after calling for
a vote before declaring it complete.  Even if you've gotten the 3 +1
votes (and actually you're at 4), it's polite to wait and see if
anyone objects, and 72 hours generally gives people enough time to
come back from a few days off and notice that something's going on.

-garrett