abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Version moved from 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT to 1.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 09:52:59 GMT
Hi, I just moved the version number to 1.0-SNAPSHOT. To install the mvn
archifacts with this version number I just execute "mvn -Pdeploy install"
and it works properly but now I'd like to publish this snapshot in the maven
repository but I'm getting an weird error:

> [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from apache.snapshots

[INFO]

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] Error retrieving previous build number for artifact
> 'org.apache.abdera:abdera:pom': repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.abdera:abdera:1.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from
> repository: apache.snapshots due to an error: Exit code: 1 - Permission
> denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

I suppose the problem is dued to we redirected the mvn repository to the
incubator repository or something similar, does anyone can help me?

regards

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net