abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject SVN and website moved to new TLP
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:17:05 GMT
I just moved our directory in subversion over to the new location, and
updated the authorization file so everyone who previously had access
to the incubator/abdera directory now has access to the top level
abdera directory.

If you have existing working copies checked out, you'll have to do a
'svn switch' to move them to the new location.  For example, if you
have a checkout of
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/abdera/java/trunk you
should go to the top level of that working copy and run 'svn switch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk'.

I've also checked a copy of our website out in the new location on
people.apache.org, and set up a .htaccess file to redirect traffic
from the incubator site to our new one.  This should go live as soon
as the periodic rsync copies the content onto the live server.

Next up is the mailing list migration.  I'll file an issue now, and
hopefully that'll get done sometime this week.  In the meantime, I
don't see any reason not to move forward with the new release if
people are so inclined.  No need to wait on the mailing list
migration.

-garrett