abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera 0.5 release time
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:36:39 GMT
We're hoping to ship and implementation of Abdera very soon and we'd like to
use 5 instead of 4 to avoid shipping software with known, fixed bugs. Can
anyone give an estimate of when 5.0 would be ready? I'd hate for it to get
tied up in a long graduation process. Is there an alternative to do 4.1 and
enough votes for it if 5 gets tied to graduation and slowed down?
davep